Thursday 26 March 2015

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is here and we've already seen an improvement in the weather with some positively sunny days! There has also been frost and snow fall to cause some confusion but Spring is definitely in the air with the daffodils and crocuses springing up all over. I have enjoyed putting together an Easter and Spring Time board on Pinterest and noticed there's some great craft ideas to keep little ones busy. There's lots of lovely decorations to make to celebrate this time of year. I have called the board 'Easter and Spring Time' as I was reluctant to post the myriad of bunny and chick related crafts on an Easter only board as I think Easter can be confused as just a time for baby animals rather than the real reason for Easter!

I've posted a few of the ideas from the board below but to see the full array of ideas on Pinterest, follow the link below 





Easter Basket

Fingerprint cards





No comments:

Post a Comment