Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Pinterest Boards

With only 17 days until Christmas, I've been busy updated the DWS Pinterest page with all things festive. Go to http://www.pinterest.com/discountw/ to check out what's been inspiring us this December on the Christmas Home Decor, Christmas Trees and Festive Food & Drink boards.




I've seen some recipes for yummy non-alcoholic drinks that I might try and have shared them with you below. It's amazing the ideas you can find on Pinterest, it definitely brings out the creativity in you! I like also how the posts are from around the world so there's an insight in to other countries' customs and traditions at this time of year.  I have to say I think the US posts for sweet Christmassy treats are definitely my favourites, lots of cinnamon involved!



Double Hot Chocolate


Cherry Bombs


Peppermint Egg Nog




Pumpkin Pie Steamer



All of these very tempting winter warmers can be found at the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment